I had the chance to use 3 products from The Better Skin Co. I was drawn to these products because they are vegan, paraben-free, gluten- free & cruelty-free. Each product has good ingredients that are beneficial for your skin.
You can now find these at Ulta in stores & online.
Or get it on their website
- Reduces the signs of aging
- reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- increases radiance & luminosity
- hydrates skin
- soothes dry skin
- may help reduce appearance of sun spots, age spots, & dark spots.
I really liked this cream. Inside the came there is a little spatula so no need to stick your finger in the tub. It was so hydrating, my skin felt so plump after using it. It absorbed nicely into my skin and didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky. Make up went on top smoothly without any issues. It contains ingredients such as coconut oil, sea buckthorn, shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe, and soothing algae to help moisturize the skin. Peptides and hyaluronic acid help skin appear smoother, more youthful and radiant.
- 3 in 1 a cleanser, scrub , or mask
- Buffs away dead skin cells creating a more youthful glow
- Rich in minerals
- Minimizes appearance in pores
I love the smell of this multipurpose product. It smells like an orange, the texture is fine, and my face felt great after using it. I preferred to use it as a mask or scrubs, I thought for my skin it would be too much to use it daily as a cleanser. Some of the ingredients are calendula , sweet orange , grapeseed oils , cucumber , parsley, & chamomile.
Zit No More
- clears up blemishes & pimples and allows skin to heal
- penetrates pores to clear most blemishes
- Helps keep skin clear of new pimples
I was surprised with this spot treatment. You think when you leave high school , acne & blemishes would be no more. Not in my case. Usually get them when I go overboard on that good stuff I shouldn’t have like chips, ice cream, candy, etc.. or that time of month. I like the roller ball applicator . This has helped those pesky blemish/ pimples disappear overnight to a few days . The key ingredients are : salicylic acid to dry up pimples • tea tree oil to help cure the blemish • essential oils to restore skin • The tea tree oil is a bit strong but I like it and it does go away quickly. Good ingredients, easy to use, and works quickly. My new favorite spot treatment.
- I received these products for free, all opinions are my own.
- This post may contain affiliate links.