Infleunster sent me L’oreal Revitalift triple power deep-acting moisturizer to take the Revitalift Challenge for 14 days. ( though Ive been now using it more than 14 days)
It supposed to :
- Repair wrinkles with hyaluronic acid
- Re-firm skin with concentrated pro-xylane to firm & tighten skin
- Redensify with concentrated pro-xylane to strengthen skin
See Dramatic Results:
- Immediately: Skin is deeply hydrated. Complexion looks more radiant.
- In 1 Week: Skin texture appears smoother.
- In 4 Weeks: Skin elasticity is increased. Skin appears firmer. Skin looks younger.
I must say I don’t have an issue with wrinkles and my skin looks pretty healthy. For me, I didn’t really see any results. Plus its hard to really tell because I moved to Florida and got a little tan. My skin has felt smooth , soft, & hydrated.
The moisturizer does have a thicker consistency to it and for me had too much scent to it. A little more than I like.
When I applied it absorbed nicely into my skin. My skin instantly felt soft & smooth. I woke up to hydrated , healthy looking skin. I had no problems applying make up on top of it . I’ve used it for 14 days and while it was a nice moisturizer , I don’t care for the perfume scent it has. I don’t think its something I would buy again because of that. I will continue to use it daily in the morning and night until finished.
I received this product for free from Influenster. All opinions are my own.