I got this recipe from Green Chef .
Green Chef is a food subscription box where they send you ingredients to make meals. They are delicious and easy. They have a variety of boxes to choose form based on your diet omnivore, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, ect. You can use my link to get 4 free meals or my code m9kpa8
- Lemon-marinated chicken breasts
- 3 ½ ounces fusilli pasta
- 4 ½ ounces green beans
- Pine nuts & Parmesan cheese
- Zucchini & yellow squash
- ½ red onion, ¼-inch julienned
- Basil vinaigrette
- 1 cup rainbow cherry tomatoes
- 1 roasted red pepper
What to do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees to medium-high heat
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cut stem ends off green beans. Cut into about 1-inch long pieces.
- Add fusilli pasta to boiling water; stir. Cook 7 minutes before adding green beans.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade ( this was premade so make your own lemon marinade) ; discard excess marinade. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Place on hot grill. Grill 3 minutes. Flip. Grill 2 minutes. Alternatively, heat about 1 ½ tablespoons cooking oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken to hot pan. Sear 3 minutes. Flip. Sear 2 minutes.
- Add green beans to pot with pasta; stir. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until pasta is al dente and green beans are tender. Strain. Rinse with cold water; shake off excess water.
- Spread red onions out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet, atop onions. Roast 15-18 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees and it is no longer pink in the center of the thickest part.
- Trim ends off zucchini and yellow squash. Halve widthwise. Cut lengthwise into about ¼-inch thick planks. Place zucchini and yellow squash in a large bowl. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat.
- Place squash on hot grill. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side, or until tender. Alternatively, heat about 1 ½ tablespoons cooking oil in pan used for chicken over medium-high heat. Add squash to hot pan. Sear 3-4 minutes on each side
- Place pasta and green beans in bowl used for squash. Halve rainbow cherry tomatoes. Dice roasted red peppers into about ¼-inch pieces. Add tomatoes and peppers to bowl. Add pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with half of the basil vinaigrette. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Cut lemon chicken into 6-8 slices each. Divide green bean and pesto pasta salad between plates. Serve grilled squash and roasted onions on the side. Fan chicken over top. Drizzle plate with remaining basil vinaigrette to taste.