15 .Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash- I did a review on this not to long ago. I wasn’t a fan of the after taste. It messes with your taste buds ( even after an hour +) so food & drinks will taste odd. Perhaps if you are trying to lose weight it good help lol but I would not get this kind again.
16. Maxasorb B-12 cream: This is made in the USA & with natural ingredients. Its supposed to help promote energy levels & also helps with dry skin. As far as energy the peppermint in it did help wake me up a bit but it wore off quickly. It has coconut oil in it and leave skin really soft & absorbs nicely. It is $19.95 which is expensive for the 30 doses. Not worth it for me. This company does have a melatonin cream similar to this that is AMAZING! Both can be found on Amazon.
17. Align Probiotic supplement: Easy to take & swallow. No weird smell. Helps you stay regular and helps keep your digestive tract healthy. Thumbs up
18. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme: Love this stuff! You can use it on damp & dry hair. It repairs, strengthens, soft, shine, smooths, moisturizes, heat protection, tames fly-aways. Doesn’t weight hair down or leave hair sticky. Leaves hair really soft & healthy looking. I have a little sample container that I fill up with this so if I have any fly-aways mid-day I use this.
19. One A Day multivitamin: ughhh these took forever probably because I was bad at taking them daily. These were so huge which were a pain to swallow. So glad I am done. I wouldn’t get this kind again. I moved on to easy to take gummy vitamins.
20. Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir: Wasn’t sure what to expect with this dry oil. It is $99 for .98 oz. so don’t see myself running to buy it. I really enjoyed the sample though. My skin felt nourished & soft after applying. It also absorbed quickly & didn’t leave skin greasy or oily.
21. Maybelline FitMe Foundation: One of my favorite foundations. The color matches my skin tone well. It blends nicely, gives a nice sheer coverage which I want. I also like that it doesn’t feel like I have foundation on my face. Plus it has SPF18
22. Rimmel Scandaleye Rockin Curves Mascara: Like the tube, formula, brush. It has a curved brush that helps lift, volumize , lengthens, and get the smaller lashes. I do wish it separated lashes a little better. Its around $7-$8 which is average. Also no flaking!
23. Murad Transforming Powder Dual Action Cleanser & Exfoliator: Starts off as a powder add some water and wah*lah a nice foamy cleanser. As for an exfoliator it was ok, I think this might be better for someone with sensitive skin. I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it.
24. Vaseline intensive care advanced repair lotion: Light pleasant scent, absorbs nicely, doesn’t leave skin greasy. Left my skin soft & hydrated.
Also come join me for #FoilFebruary on instagram . If you have a bunch of those samples see how much you can use up next month! I have tons and I’m sure I can make a huge dent in them
Are you following me on instagram?
This is most of what I’m working with.