I am always excited when I get an email saying I am going to get a voxbox from Influenster.
Influenster is a community of savvy shoppers who like to share their opinions on products ( everything from makeup, food, fitness, & more) . You even have the opportunity to try brand new products not even on the market. When you get a products or products , you will have tasks to do. The more you do the more chances you have to win a prize depending on the products. It can be anything from a gift card to a products from that brand. I won perfume, tampons & bag, John Frieda hair dryer & comb, & more. It’s completely free to join. Sign up here
You can also browse the site for tips, information on products as well as reviews, ask questions, & more.
Ore-Ida Tater Tots
I was sent 1 coupon for a free bag of tater tots. I don’t even remember the last time I had tater tots. On Influenster they give you tasks to earn brand badges. You can choose to do them or not. They mentioned making totchos. I’ve never heard of it before , it just nachos but instead of chips you use tater tots. Though I think their waffle fried might have been better but I went with it.
I made breakfast totchos, taco totchos, & then I made egg muffins with taters tots on the bottom. See recipes here : Totchos & egg muffins
All were tasty and definitely comfort food but I am not sure if I would make it totchos again. Its something you have to eat with a fork and not something you grab like nachos.
Pure Ice Nail Polish
I received Home Run, which is a pretty shade. It reminds me of Spring and is probably a color I would gravitate towards if I was looking at the colors. This polish is made in the U.S.A. It is also with formaldehyde, toluene, & DBP. They have a wide range of colors , glitters, & shimmers. You can find these polishes at Walmart for about $2. The only downfall for me was you definitely need two coats, at least for this shade. Plus it takes a little long for it to dry. The polish lasted for about a week without chipping. For $2 though, I will definitely try other colors.
Hallmark Itty Bittys
Hallmark has a wide range of characters that need some lovin’! Everything from Rainbow Brite ( my personal favorite) , Wizard of Oz , Star Wars, DC comics, & so much more. They start at $6.95
I received Olaf, I haven’t seen the movie but hes cute! I took him on an adventure while my mom was visiting. I took her and Olaf around NYC. He rode the train into Grand Central and walked over to Times Sq. where he spotted big Olafs & Elsas! Hopped on the subway heading down to Macy’s to see the window displays. He even spotted the Empire State Building. It was a little chilly , so after some photo ops we all hopped back on the 1 to Rockefeller Center to see the tree. There were so many people but that didn’t stop us. Olaf even got a photo in front of the big tree. On out walk he even saw Radio City music Hall. He saw a lot in a short amount of time.
Kiss True Volume Lashes & strip lash adhesive with aloe
The lashes are made with 100% natural hair. The tapered end technology creates a natural looking ends that resemble real lashes but gives ups your look up a notch adding a little glam but not over the top. The glue is very easy to apply and you can control how much you put on the lashes because you paint it on. No chemical smell, easy to apply, & easy to take off. Both items retail for around $3.99 The lashes really do look natural and love the flirty look to them. These made me fall in love with false lashes again.
- Applying lashes is easier than you think. All you need are lashes, lash glue, tweezers, & a mirror. Gently remove lashes with tweezers. I like grabbing one end and gently pulling them off.
- Put the lashes on top of yours to measure. Sometimes you might need to take a little off. When you do you want to cut the inside off ( which would be the part in your inner corner of the eye) You want to cut that end because lashes go from short to long. It will give you a more natural look. Remember to cut both lashes in the same place so they are even.
- Grab the lashes in the middle and apply the glue.
- Let sit for 10-30 seconds just to let the glue get a little tacky. This will help you apply easier because they won’t slide all over the place and you can’t put them into place quicker. I like putting a little more glue on the ends.
- I found that if you use a mirror ( like one from a make up palette or bigger one that you can move around) on a table or so that you are looking down , it works better to get it in place.
- Place on top of lashes just above your lash line. Gently push the end pieces into place and then push the rest of the lashes into lid with tweezers.
*Don’t worry the glue dries clear. You can always take an angles brush dip it black shadow or put some black eyeliner and brush it on top if you wish
Use when you’re going out for brunch, lunch, dinner, date night, or just because you want to! I will be buying more of Kiss lashes… I am officially hooked.
NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner
This eyeliner is around $3.99 and can be found at Target & wherever N.Y.C make up are sold. This gives bold color and it glides on so smoothly which is what I want in a eye liner. Something that can be easily applied without the fuss.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
I have never tried this moisturizing cream before. I opened up with jar and it was so thick, rich & creamy. This is perfect if you have dry skin & is a great product to have in the winter when skin can be drier than normal. It absorbs nicely and doesn’t leave skin greasy. I like putting it on my elbows, feet, & hands. This retails any where from $8.99-$15.99 depending on size you get. Great product for the winter.
These cookies have been Europe’s favorite coffee break favorite. Crunchy, caramelized flavor that are a perfect treat. I love the flavor of these cookies . I don’t really drink coffee but love it with hot chocolate. I also made a healthy sweet treat by mixing together banana & frozen berries. I put in the freezer until hard. Enjoy!
What’s in Biscoff Cookies?
The unique taste stems from the sugar’s caramelization during the baking process. And a hint of cinnamon and other spices add that special something. Biscoff Cookies are made with:
- No artifical color or preservatives
- 0 grams trans fat per serving and 0 cholesterol
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No Nuts
- No animal by-products
- I received these products for free from Influenster for review & testing purposes.. All opinions are my own