March was a great month for Freebies, deals, & prizes. Awesome prizes ( 2 that have been on my wishlist). I started posting deals separate but these were this week so added them to this. I’ve been following 3 people more lately so I have been finding awesome deals. Of course, great samples
- I won a Fitbit Flex from a sweepstakes Dannon had, I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been wanting a fitness tracker for the longest time. I’ve been getting my 10k steps in & like seeing my sleep chart
- I then won a limited edition Bellabeat Leaf activity tracker . I saw this in December and thought it was so cool. You can wear it as a necklace, bracelet, or clip on clothing.
- 3 x 6packs of limited edition marvel mini cans
- Won $100 from a panel I am a part of for participating
- Moisturizer to test
- I won a supply of Cetaphil moisturing cream & $35 to Hallmark from Influenster from my Jingle voxbox
- Hershey’s dark caramels from Splashscore
- Victoria’s Secret- used coupon for a free panty then sent in a catalog
- Pure Good Skin Food- They sent me samples. They are vegan!
- Pretty Fabulous Things glass box. This was $28 but on clearance for $8.xx I had $5 in Surprise points ( shopyourway) and paid $3.05 with tax for it at Sears.
-Top left: Target Eggs were $.99 , there was a 50% Target coupon making them $.49 each
-2 Grainful Entrees: These were on sale at Shoprite for $2.49. I had 2 x $1 coupons making them $1.49. I did separate transactions. 1st trip: I submitted my receipt on Ibotta ($2) & Checkout51 ($2) making it a $2.51 moneymaker. I realized my Ibotta offer popped up again for another so picked up the 2nd making it $.51 moneymaker . On top of that I had a $1 bonus since I bought 3 . Total : $4.02 moneymaker!
-Yuenglings ice cream was delicious! I had a digital coupon that I loaded to my account at Stop & Shop that made it FREE
-Bigger photo- Shoprite deal paid $5.10 Got back $5
- Oxiclean $3.99 used $2 MFC & $2 ecoupon = FREE
- Minutemaid -$3.39 had coupon for free bottle= FREE
- Elliquark yogurt coupon for free yogurt from FB promo = FREE
- Dole fruitocracy $1.99 Used $.75 digital coupon & $1 MFC= $.24
- Perdue nuggets: $1.99 used $.75 MFC that doubled = $.49
- Dove mens shampoo $4.49 $2 MFC & $2 ecoupon= $.49 *Got back $2 from Savingstar
- Dove mens deodorant $5.49 $2 ecoupon/$2MFC= $1.49 *Got back $2 Savingstar & $1 from Ibotta
- no deal on orange $1 or cat food $1.20
- Used a coupon to get free Pom juice
- Target Easter Candy clearance $.80 per bag
- Gevalia iced coffee $1.99 used $1.50 coupon = $.49
- Thrive Market order 7 bags of Harvest snaps & 1 coconut oil paid $2.10 . There was a promo for $10 off. Technically free since I used a gift card I won to buy it
CVS: Check your CVS because that gillette razor was unmarked on clearance for $2.74 even great without a coupon. I used $3 off gillette razors making it free plus I received $2 ECB for buying the razor
L’oreal extraordinary nourishing shampoo/conditioner at CVS was $2/9.98 Used $4/2 + $2 off beauty purchase + $3 ECB from previous purchase = FREE + $4 ECB for buying 2
Stop& Shop ( available until 4/7) L’oreal cleanser $6.99 I had a $3 digital coupon + $3 MFC = $.99 I also had $1 on my card which made it FREE
Victoria’s Secret- (available until 4/6) Go grab a mystery game piece- no purchase needed check their FB for rules. Also screenshot or make sure you have it on your phone in case there are problems because there is a deal to get one if you spend $75 but the fine print says you can get one FREE! I scored 2 free panties. 1 per day You can also win a bra, sports bra, pants, beauty item.
L’oreal Advanced Care serum – $6.99 had $3 digital coupon & $2 MFC = $1.99
glad trash bag lol• Covergirl +olay samples & 2 coupons• Sephora correct & conceal mini makeover from a magazine • nordic naturals omega 3 + coupon• emergems sample + coupon• DHC skincare samples • won the Stanley flask
Magazine samples: Panetene Shampoo/conditioner • Lancome • Garnier moisturizer •
lifetime movie club blanket from Splashscore • Nissin RAOH umami soup •salonpas pain patch• $3 off Campbell’s product• VS coupons•CVS free playtex combo pack•Clif organic bar• premier protein shake+coupon
Won: Zicam Total Immune & Triple C earbuds
Biotrue full size products, Nivea men cream, Yup bars, Popworks popcorn, free photo( chose my cat lol), silk yogurt coupon, Playtex Sport combo pack sample
sephora samples for being a beauty insider. Sign up completely FREE
I received some goodies to review that I have been enjoying.
Melatonin gummies, Humidifier & diffuser, knife set, brush heads for my clarisonic, & moisturizer & a side dish
Have you gotten anything great in the mail lately?