Loved this dish. Not only is it a one pan dish but is cooked in 30 minutes!
- 6 Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Artichoke hearts
4 oz Baby spinach, fresh
4 cloves Garlic
1 Parsley, Fresh
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning, dried
- 1 Salt + pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
Roasted Chickpea & Broccoli Orzo Salad
I found this recipe from Refinery29. Love the roasted chickpeas in this.
1 small head of broccoli, cut into small florets
1 (15-ounce) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained well
Juice and zest of one lemon (reserve 1-2 small wedges for serving)
1/2 tsp garlic powder (can use 2 cloves sliced, fresh garlic instead, but will cost slightly more)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo
Red-pepper flakes, for serving
Feta or Parmesan cheese, for serving, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. In a large bowl combine broccoli, chickpeas, lemon juice and zest, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Toss to coat and pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Roast broccoli and chickpeas for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
4. While broccoli and chickpeas are roasting, boil orzo according to package directions. When the orzo is cooked, drain well and toss with the roasted broccoli and chickpeas and the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Add red-pepper flakes and cheese to taste, if using. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
One Pan Italian Sausage & Veggies
Really loving roasted broccoli!
- Carrots, sliced
- Red Potatoes, diced
- Zucchini, sliced and cut in half
- Red Bell Peppers, cut in bite sized pieces
- Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon EACH: dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH: onion powder, dried thyme
- Optional: Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Preheat over to 400. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Place everything on pan, Drizzle with seasoning and oil. Mix to coat. Cook for 40 minutes. Half way through mix.
I found this on eatwell101. So easy, quick, & flavorful!
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- For the cauliflower rice:
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock
- Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
- Red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
2. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
The cauliflower rice
1. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute until fragrant — be careful not to burn.
2. Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to mix everything together well and coat in melted butter. Cook, stirring regularly for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the 2 tablespoons vegetable stock, about half the parsley, and lemon zest (if using). Cook for one minute to reduce juices then add the lemon juice and a few sprinkles of leftover parmesan cheese, if you like.
4. Adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in the remaining parsley. Return chicken over cauliflower rice and reheat quickly. Serve with fresh cracked black pepper, red chili pepper flakes, and more parmesan.