I’ve been on the hunt for new recipes to try.
I really loved this one I found from Unbound Wellness . I brought some for luch to work the next day and everyone who came in the back room said it smelled great and wanted to know what I was eating.
They were filling and tasted great.
- 1 lb ground chicken (sub turkey)
- 2 cups sweet potato, shredded (using a grater or food processor)
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped *** ( I used dried)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly mix until well combined.
- Scoop the poppers (you should have 20-25) out using a small scoop, or just your hand, and place them evenly spaced on the baking sheet. Slightly flatten them by pushing them down with your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the baking sheet and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with guacamole, salsa, etc.
I mashed up 2 avocado, added garlic powder, the juice from the other half of lime, pepper.
I made some Zucchini Bacon Fritters to go with my meatballs. I found these on PaleoRunningMomma .
- Shredded Zucchini
- coconut flour
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 black pepper
- bacon fat or coconut oil