Nothing is better than warm home made cookies.
Influenster sent my a coupon for a free tub of Country Crock spread to use as well as an easy cookie recipe to follow.
The best part is you can add whatever you want to these nuts, dried fruit, white, milk, or dark chocolate chips, sprinkles , ect. I decided to add cranberry & milk chocolate chips because those are my favorite combo to make.
- 1 cup Country Crock
- 1-2 cups or your choice of mix-ins
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375
- mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, country crock, egg, egg yolk, vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and, baking soda until blended ( dough will be soft & creamy)
- Add mix-ins into the dough until every spoonful has some of those yummy mix-ins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets 3 inches apart ( I used Reynolds baking sheets)
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Cool 1 minutes, remove from baking sheets, & cool completely.
- EAT! nom nom nom
Yum! The country crock definitely gives the dough a nice buttery flavor.
These baking sheets make baking so much easier!
What are your favorite mix-ins ?
I received Country Crock & Reynolds Baking Sheets complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own.