Happy new year!
I’m sure many have eating better & healthier in their New Years resolution list.
While I wouldn’t say this muffin is super healthy but it is delicious and a single serve dessert so you won’t be tempted to have more (unless you make more)
I’m still working out the recipe but the first try… well second try was great. I ended up putting the first one in to long and it was hard as a rock lol
- 3 tablespoons of Cup4Cup gluten free multipurpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Small pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil melted ( you can use butter too)
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk or non dairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- Blueberries fresh or frozen
What you do :
- Coat mug with coconut oil or nonstick cooking spray
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt
- Add yogurt & milk
- In the same mug I was using I just melted the coconut oil 1/4 tsp to melt and added it to mixture so the cold milk & yogurt wouldn’t re-solidify it
- Add blueberries on top or mix in
- Add to mug
Microwave times vary
I started out with 1 1/2 minutes
Keep your eye on it and check
Add up to another minute of needed
I think mine was good at 2 minutes
Let mug cool or use oven mitts to take out of microwave
Tada you now have a personalized muffin to enjoy anytime in about 5 minutes (prep and cook)
Do you have a favorite easy dessert you make?
I received cup4cup multipurpose flour complimentary for review purposes.