BzzAgent sent my Herbals Essences Shampoo & conditioner to try for free.
At first i was hesitant because sometimes with Herbal Essences for some reason my scalp gets oily quicker. I try not to wash my hair daily because my hair & scalp don’t look as healthy. I don’t use Herbal Essences because of that.
I’m always up to try new beauty products.
Herbals Essences has a line of hair products call Bio: Renew. Its a line that marries science with nature. It has 9 collections to choose from based on your hair needs/type.
- has 0% parabens, gluten, and colorants
- brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
- Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
Bio:Renew protects hair from the inside out by trapping, neutralizing and removing the build-up of free radicals that mess with your hair. This can be from everyday things like pollution, coloring, sun exposure, even things found in tap water ( like copper).
I received coconut milk that has multi-layered scents of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals, and vanilla. It smelled heavenly. This one is great to keep hair hydrated.
At first my scalp did get a little oily but unlike before the more I used it my scalp started to balance out a little and didn’t get as oily. This shampoo & conditioner left my hair really soft & manageable. It had a nice lather and was easy to rinse out. My hair was easy to comb after getting out of the shower. I also loved getting a whiff of my hair through the day. Is it my absolute favorite ? ….No but I did enjoy using it. I would be up to trying one of their other one in the line.
- Coconut Milk (hydrate)
- Argan Oil of Morocco (repair)
- Cucumber & Green Tea (sheer moisture)
- Golden Moringa Oil (smooth)
- Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter (strength)
- Passion Flower & Rice Milk (nourish)
- Arabica Coffee Fruit (volume)
- Rosemary & Herbs (naked moisture)
- White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint (naked volume)
I received these products for free from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.