Valentine’s Day is approaching.. what are your thoughts on this holiday? Love it, hate it, or just a normal day for you?
Do you have any plans ? …. hot date, girls night out, single’s party, or just going about it like any other day?
Check out what men & women polled tink and how they approach Valentine’s Day in this infographic
Are you surprised? What do you think?
Here are my thoughts on the poll:
1: Perfect Valentine’s day for me would be combine those 2 . A candle lit dinner is more intimate & it a little more of a relaxing atmosphere. Prepare the dish together, or if someone is better at cooking have the other one help with smaller stuff. Since I always cook, if a guy cooked me dinner it would be a major turn on and he would get major points for that. Then relax & watch a movie.
- I would say it is the guy’s responsibility to plan the date but deciding together is a good idea too.
- I don’t expect a gift but I wouldn’t say no. A small box of chocolate would make me happy.
- I’m living the single life so no receiving or gifting. I can’t be the only one who doesn’t want roses , am I? I love a variety of flowers , stargazer lillies are my favorite. What are you favorite flower to receive?
- It is Valentine’s Day … I would expect it to spill over into the bedroom.
- I agree with the majority here, $25 or less is a good budget for a gift.
- Being single on Valentine’s Day is not horrible at all. Who is going after the discounted candy the next day? lol
- I agree on the men on this one it is blown out of proportion. Valentine’s Day decor and items were out before the new year! I think us ladies just want to feel special . Since it’s a dedicated day , we know ( if we have a date/ in a relationship) we will have a day of romance. So fellas…. be more spontaneous and/or take your wife/girlfriend out more. She will appreciate it.
The one thing that makes me feel good and ready for my date ( or any day) is putting on something that makes me feel confident & sexy, even if I’m the only one going to see it.
AdoreMe not only is affordable but the fit is great. They have a range of styles & sizes, from petite to plus.
*You can even order by Feburary 10th by 1pm EST & get if for Valentine’s Day!
Here are just a few styles to choose from. Be sure to check out their sexy lingerie for more!
When you sign up for VIP you get $10 off your style anytime, your first set is $24.95 , free shipping & exchanges. You can try VIP out and if you don’t think its for you, you can easily cancel any time. You can also pay as you go.
If you use my AdoreMe Link I’ll get some shopping credit, so I can get some goodies too. When you sign up you will get a link to invite friends too.
Here are 2 sets that I received from AdoreMe.