Isa Professional sent me their Xanadu 24k Gold serum… yep it has real gold flakes! How fun, fancy, & beneficial.
This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.
Whats in it:
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C – pH balanced and highly absorbable . Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.
How it helps your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin’s own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.
How to use:
Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, on freshly cleansed skin. Avoid eyes and mouth. For speedy application, pump the bottle top twice into the palm of one hand, rub palms together, then apply to face. For luxurious application, place one pump on each cheek (where your dimples would be) and smooth onto face with your finger tips in a circular upward motion.
What I thought:
I’ve been using this in the mornings for the most part but have also used at night.
I often put some on my cheeks so gold flakes would sit on my skin and give me a nice golden glow. It looked nice when the light or sun hit my face. When you put the serum on you don’t have to worry about a lot of flakes on your skin or one area. It distributes pretty well.
They say gold awakens the inner beauty of the skin & nurtures it to produce the overall effect of glowing skin. It has been used from ancient times for herbal medicine as a symbol of eternity. It has been known to gold detoxifies, firms, revitalizes, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and improves the elasticity of the skin.
It kept my skin moisturized and felt good on. It didn’t leave my skin sticky instead soft & supple.
The bottle is easy to use , it has a pump dispenser.
I really liked having the bottle out , it was pretty to have displaying on my shelf.
Only con is I didn’t care for the smell from the rose extract.
I received this product complimentary for review purposes. All opinions are my own.