I love one pot meals , don’t you? One pot , less mess, easy clean up. What’s not to like ?
What you need :
1 lb Chicken
Box of any small pasta , I used whole grain shells about 12-13oz
28oz can diced tomatoes
1 cup Parmesan cheese
Red pepper flakes
2 cups Chicken broth
1 to 1 1/2 cup Water
Next time I’m adding mushrooms & red bell pepper to this.
– Put oil in pan, add chicken seasoned with salt & pepper and cook through. I use chicken tenders and cut them after they are done but you can cut them in bite size pieces first.
– Remove chicken to a bowl.
– Add oil. Then add garlic, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
– Add tomatoes, chicken broth, water, pasta. Stir together , bring to low boil.
-Reduce heat, cover. Simmer until pasta is tender about 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
– When pasta is done turn off heat.
– Add parmesan cheese, spinach, chicken. Stir.
-Sprinkle with mozzarella. Cover to let melt.