• 1/2 – 3/4 head of Cauliflower
• 1-2 cups Almond Breeze unsweetened almond coconut milk
• onion powder
• crushed red pepper flakes
• 1-2 zucchini
• 1-2 tomatoes
• small head of broccoli
• nutritional yeast to sprinkle on top
• coconut oil or olive oil
1. Steam cauliflower
2. When cauliflower is steamed through, drain. Place in blender
3. Add garlic, Almond Breeze almond coconut milk, salt, pepper, onion powder, red pepper flakes in blender & blend on high. Blend until smooth
4. Steam broccoli, chop when done.
5. Spiralize zucchini
6. Add oil to pan , add zucchini for a 1-2 minutes. Add toppings , & sauce. Mix together.
7. Plates, sprinkle with nutritional yeast, this gives it a cheesy flavor
Feel free to add whatever toppings you like roasted red peppers, mushrooms, chicken, parmesan cheese.
You can put this over regular pasta, you can use half veggie/chicken stock and half almond coconut Experiment! 🙂
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.